Email Templates for Any Startup Occasion
Transactional emails are those trigger emails that are automatically sent upon specific user action (subscribing to a newsletter, replying under a blog post, inviting other users to join a board or an event, etc.) These friendly automated notifications get 6X more clicks and engagements than any other email type. Blink will make your transactional emails shine and generate more engagement for your website.
Pre-built in HTML
Blink is based on well-coded html so any junior web developer can easily customize it and insert your content.
Integrates with Popular Email Platforms
It can be used with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, Shopify, WordPress, and any platform that supports custom email templates.
Thoughtfully designed from head to toe to make your emails get opened, read, and clicked. Tested on iPhones, Androids, and even in your granny’s Outlook to make sure it looks perfect on any device with no surprises.
Suits Your Brand
Built on the research of 800+ successful email campaigns sent by world-leading startups during the last years. So you don't need to invent the wheel. Use email template designs that already work for big brands and customize them to your startup needs.
Your startup needs emails. Building email templates is hard work without Blink.
Email Templates In The Package
- New Comment. When somebody leaves a comment or reply on your website, notify users by sending this email template.
- Email Confirmation. Ask new subscribers to confirm their email address in order to start receiving communication from your company.
- Statistics Notification. Useful email for startups wanting to encourage users by sharing stats on how they performed during the last month.
- Invite. Allow users to invite others to your community or group with this template. For new users, an introduction of the group is included, along with a visible button to encourage them to join.
- Suspicious Login Attempt Alert. Sleek template that notifies users that somebody is trying to log into their account. To approve the login attempt, the user is prompted to enter a 6-digit number.
- Notifications Digest. Avoid spamming subscribers with multiple emails per day by using the notifications digest instead.
- Survey email. Helps your company gain insights, improve customer experience of the product, as well as increase ROI.
- Rate the product. Features a simple yet effective CTA to engage people to rate their recently purchased product - beneficial for you as a business and for future customers!